Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hey People- I'm HUNGRY!

Today has been relatively uneventful except for Landon continuing to be unhappy that we won't feed him (man I wish we could). He was fussy most of the morning and feel asleep at 1 and has been sleeping solid ever since (About 4 hours).

It's great when he's asleep because it means he's not awake realizing how hungry he is- it's hard to console him when we can't give him the one thing he wants! Otherwise though, he's been doing good, his stats are staying at good levels and he continues to be a little trooper. He got the last tube out of his nose, which I hope makes him a little more comfortable, and it definitely increases his cuteness factor. It's just going to be a long few days until we can feed him again (again, I feel like I said all of this yesterday).

I can't believe tomorrow my baby is 2 weeks old! And I can't believe that tomorrow my husband is 30 years old! Happy Birthday Gary!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Gary!!

    Praying for you guys from Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gary, happy birthday and we share the same birthday! So I hope Landon does even better in the coming weeks :-). Best wishes,
    Love Hannah

    ReplyDelete


December 2012