Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am not afraid to ask...

I am not afraid to ask God for a miracle for our son.

Why should I be?

Why can't I believe that he who is in me can do all things?

I have come to the realization that I am ok with whatever God's will is in this situation.  Some roads are certainly harder than others. I see where each of those goes, all with different purposes, but all of these roads lead to the same place.

It ends with our family continually coming back to Christ no matter what.  I am asking you to not be afraid to pray for a miracle for our baby.  I know that God is sufficient and that he is listening.  I know that his will is pleasing and perfect.  I rejoice in the Lord for these tough times for I have seen the amazing community of people that surround us.

And so we wait to meet him...

Gary   

1 comment:

  1. He is our Healer and so as His children we can always ask for healing. Pray believing He will answer.

    ReplyDelete


December 2012