Friday, June 10, 2011

The Baby is Kicking and .... Screaming (Will Farrell Pun-Intended)

Our baby boy has been kicking up a storm lately.  I bet he is anxious to get out and see his parents.  He isn't screaming yet, but I guess that part will come later!   I keep telling Allison that he has to be a brave little guy for what he is going to encounter.

Everyday is more exciting.  I feel very close to him and I can't wait to impart useless sports knowledge to him on a daily basis.  Anyone who knows me knows I have lots of it.

We went to baby boy Walenga's first baseball game last night (Sky Sox - Colorado Rockies AAA affiliate).  He couldn't see anything obviously, but he could definitely hear his obnoxious father carrying on like only he can do (this is Gary by the way).

Also, baby boy Walenga has been excited at the Detroit Tigers recent winning ways and is excited that he will be out in time for the Tigers anticipated long playoff run.  He also wanted me to thank everyone for all the prayers and thoughts thus far and to keep doing so for the long journey ahead.

GW

No comments:

Post a Comment


December 2012