Monday, June 20, 2011

1,2, Buckle My Shoe

I'm getting to that wonderful part of pregnancy where I have to conciously tell myself not to grunt every time I have to pick something up off the floor (especially at work). And I'm finding it particularly difficult to buckle and tie my shoes. My back is starting to hurt a little more after sitting at my desk all day and I'm on my way to the" aches and pains" of the last trimester of pregnancy.

We've been trying and trying to get around to getting the "baby room" all set up and it's just taking much longer than I thought. We are still on step 1 of clearing out the "office" which will soon no longer be an office. I will feel much more prepared for a baby when we get get all the junk cleared out and we have the room painted however we're going to paint it. We're still working on figuring that out too :-) I'm starting to realize how much stuff we're going to acquire for a baby and how much stuff we already have. We just have too much junk and sometimes it's overwhelming to deal with.

Just the fact that we're going to have a baby is becoming more real too, especially as I feel a lot of movement from this little guy. The reality of having a baby has not quite set in yet, but I think it will once our house is ready for him!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how you painted his room!

    p.s. you're one of the cutest pregnant girls ever!!! ;-)

    Lou

    ReplyDelete


December 2012