Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jet-setting and pregnant

We have certainly been on the go the last few weeks! We were home for a week after returning from Georgia with my family and then went to Michigan for about 4 days to spend some time with Gary's family. We had such a great time with his family but it was a quick trip! After that we came home for two days and left for Raleigh, NC for my cousin Morgan's wedding.

We're in Raleigh now and will be heading back tomorrow!  It has been so wonderful to spend time with both of our families, but we will welcome staying put for a while to rest and get some things done to prepare for Baby W! Traveling takes its toll when I'm 7+ months pregnant and Gary is still in his ankle boot. He's getting more mobile but still needs the boot to get around.

I talked to one of my doctors this week about our plan/location for delivery and he is facilitating some of the other docs discussing where they want me to deliver. It is somewhat of a relief to feel like the decision isn't up to us, but we may not know a final answer until the next echo in a few weeks.  More unknown but we feel confident in our team of doctors and trust that God will have us where we need to be!

I'm 32 weeks now and getting more anxious and excited about having a baby and about his treatment and the affect it will have on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment


December 2012